Becoming a Brilliant Star
Citizenship: Marriage and Family
Scripture From The Bahá'í Faith
Developed by: W. Huitt
Last Modified: July 2011
Return to: | Citizenship | Becoming A Brilliant Star: Overview | Bahá'í Home Page |
- Bahá'í marriage and family life: Selections from the Writings of the Bahá'í Faith.
(1983). Ontario, Canada: National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of Canada.
- Marriage and Family Development Committee. (1990). A Bahá'í parenting programme.
Mona Vale, NSW: Bahá'í Publications Australia.
- Furátan, A. (1980). Mothers, fathers, and children: Practical advice to parents.
Oxford: George Ronald.
- Hellaby, M. (1987). Education in the Bahá'í family. Oxford: George Ronald.
- Nakhjavání, B. (1970). When we grow up. Oxford: George Ronald.
- Rost, H. T. D. (1979). The brilliant stars: The Bahá'í Faith and the education of
children. Oxford: George Ronald.
- Ruhi Institute. (1996). Family prosperity. Riviera Beach, FL: Palabra
Return to: | Citizenship | Bahá'í Home Page | EdPsyc Interactive Home Page |