Becoming a Brilliant Star
Scripture From The Bahá'í Faith
Developed by: W. Huitt
Last Modified: July 2011
Return to: | Becoming A Brilliant Star: Overview
| Bahá'í Home Page |
- Danesh, H. B. (1997). The psychology of spirituality: From divided self to integrated
self (2nd ed.). Weinacht, Switzerland: Landegg Academy Press.
- Hayes, T., Fisher, B., Hill, R., & Cassiday, T. (1994). Life, death, and
immortality: The journey of the soul. Wilmette, IL: Bahá'í Publishing Trust.
- McLean, J. A. (1994). Dimensions in spirituality: Reflections on the meaning of
spiritual life and transformation in light of the Bahá'í Faith. Oxford: George
Ronald.[Review by W. Huitt]
- Motlagh, H. (1993). Teaching: The crown of immortal glory. Mt. Pleasant, MI:
- National Bahá'í Education Task Force. (1995). Foundations for a spiritual education.
Wilmette, IL: The National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of the United States.
- Ruhi Foundation. (1987). Reflections on the life of the spirit. Riviera Beach,
FL: Palabra Publications.
- Ruhi Foundation. (1996). Spiritual growth. Riviera Beach, FL: Palabra
- Sears, W. (Compiler). (1978). Victory promises. Honolulu: The National Spiritual
Assembly of the Bahá'ís of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Vafai, S. (1996). The path toward spirituality: Sacred duties and practices of the
Bahá'í life. Riviera Beach, FL: Palabra Publications.
Return to: | Bahá'í Home Page | EdPsyc Interactive Home Page |